01 09 10

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Top 10 Awards!!!

Helloooo Ladies! Thank you Yasmin from Oh what fun! for nominating me for the Top 10 Awards! Like I said thanks so much, I really appreciate it.


 Here are my top 10 cosmetics in no particular order!

1. Hard Candy - 1,000 Lashes Mascara  "Divine Purple" I love this mascara, its purple!
2. Sonia Kashuk - Purple Passion My favorite eye liner, of course it is purple!
3. Color Club - Revvolution The best nail polish I own, well beside the other 100 haha. 
4. Eco Tools -  5pc Brush Set II love this makeup brushes, they are so good to travel with, and the convenient brush holder is a plus. 
5. Victoria's Secret - Brilliant Lip Line/Charm Very cute color, i love the brush.
6. OPI - Done Out In Deco Ligh Purple nail polish, i love to mix and match it with other colors.
7. Mark - Flip Color Kit/Paris  It my favorite eye shadow/blush/lip set, it is all i need when I'm in a hurry.
8. Color Club - Grovve Thang Such a awesome dark dark purple. I absolutely love it.
9. Zoya - Gigi a pinkish, nude nail polish with silver micro glitter, totally gorgeous.
10. OPI - Extravagance The most beautiful holographic polish i own right now. 



And here are my top 10 bloggers in no particular order! Very creative and talented women. :)

1. Carolina - Colores de Carol
2. Yasmin - Oh what fun!
3. Rebecca - rebbeca likes nails
5. Carina - Gilded Nails
6. Holiday - Silence is Loud
7. Lydia - Colour Me Pretty
10. Jane - Nailside

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! Congratulations!!!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway at 12:01PM
    check out my features in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D Muchísimas gracias guapa!!
    que ilusión. No tenía ningún award.
    Besazos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! :* And some of the polishes you picked are really totally top 10. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...