01 09 10

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stamping & Zoya

Hello!!!!!

This weekend I was in the mood for some stamping, like i have said several times before im not very good at it at all. But I loved the look of this mani. 

Este fin de semana me tuve ganas de usar mis plaquitas para estampar, como he dicho muchas otras veces no soy muy buena estampando. Pero me gusto mucho como quedo este.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - Moonlight (1coat/capa)
Zoya - Gigi (3coats/capas)
KSNP - Black Pearl
KSNP - Violet Pearl
Image Plates - Fauxnad
Rhinestones





3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...