01 09 10

Friday, June 24, 2011

Some really small nails to polish! :)

So my friends daughter's birthday party is tomorrow (she turned 6) and she wanted to get her nails done. I thought this was really cute.

La fiesta de cumpleaños de la hija de una de mis amigas es mañana (cumplio 6) y queria arreglarse sus uñas. Pienso que le quedaron muy bonitas. 

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Done Out In Deco
China Glaze - For Audrey
NYC Colors - Taxi Yellow Creme
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball
KSNP - Violet Pearl
Image Plate - Fauxnad
Kids Nail Stickers
Purple Rhinestones
Purple Pearls
Purple 3D Stars




This was my favorite nail, so pretty. For a princess!

Cute Butterfly - with purple rhinestone.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh this is so cute!
    Happy Birthday to the girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...