01 09 10

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Panda Nails

How about some cute pandas? I think they look more like dogs...i dont know, i still think they are cute. As  you can see im not very talented and my black polish was a little hard to work with, black polish will be on the list next time i stop by sallys.


Les gustan los osos Pandas? Pienso que estos parecen mas perros....nose, pero de todas maneras pienso que se ve tiernitos. Como pueden ver no soy  mu talentosa y mi esmalte negro fue una pesadilla para trabajar con el, la proxima vez que vaya a la tienda me asegurare de tener esmalte negro en mi lista. 


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Nail Art - White (thin brush)
Nail Art - Black (thin brush)
Dotting tools
3D Stickers









5 comments:

  1. Omg this is tooo cute!! I couldn't help but comment =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantaron!
    Ya estoy de regreso en mi casa, gracias por tus palabras de cariño. Ya pronto te envio tu premio. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies! :) @Carol, glad to see you back! :) <3 hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...