01 09 10

Monday, June 6, 2011

Cupcake Nails - Nail Polish

Looooook!!!! I got some cupcakes!!! :) I know they are not that cute, but this is like the third time i have tried. They always come out looking horrible, this time not so much...I dont own too many pastel color nail polishes so I made a very bad color combination choices. Besides I decided to only do my right hand since i have pandas in my left and as you can tell im very bad with my left hand when doing nail art. lol Maybe next time they will turn out better.

Mireeeen!!! Tengo Cupcakes!!! :) Se que no estan tan tan bonitos, pero es la 3ra vez que lo intento. Siempre me salen horribles, pero esta vez me quedaron mejor....Actualmente no tengo muchos colores pasteles asi que no pude hacer muy buenas combinaciones.Ademas que decidi solo hacerlos en mi mano derecha; porque en la izquierda tengo pandas todavia, soy malisima con la mano isquierda para nail art lol. Sera para la proxima que me queden mejor.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Done Out in Deco
OPI - Extravaganza
OPI - The Show Must Go On
Nicole - Respect the World
NYC - Taxi Yellow Cream
Nail Art - White
China Glaze - For Audrey
Finger Paints - Key to my Art
Nail Art - Pink
Finger Paints - Did you Ast-her out? 








1 comment:

  1. Que lindas te quedaron, yo creo que no tengo la capacidad de hacer eso, gracias a Dios por Konad jajajaja.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...