01 09 10

Saturday, June 18, 2011

ChG - Lightning Bolt (White Crackle)

I have to say that I love this combination. I didnt like the base color by itself at all. I thought that it didnt go well with my skin tone and it reminded me of my grandma. I think i could totally rock this color with a tan! :) But once i added lightning bolt i totally fell in love with it. I should also mention that this is my first L.A Colors polish and i cant complaint about the formula, for a $1.00; not bad!

Debo mencionar que me encanto esta combinacion. Lo que no me gusto fue el color de base por si solo. Pienso que no va muy bien con mi color de piel y tambien me recordo a mi abuela. Pienso que este color se me veria muchisimo mejor si me bronceo un poco.! :) Pero una vez que añadi lightning bolt me enamore de este manicure. Tambien les comento que este es mi primer esmalte L.A Colors y no me puedo quejar de la formula, por $1.00 no esta nada mal!

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
L.A Colors - Nectar (2coats/capas)
China Glaze - Lightning Bolt
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...