01 09 10

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Another Konad Mani - Music notes/Piano

What a week! I have been a little absent due to work hours, waking up at 4am and getting back home at 9pm is really hard. I managed to squeeze in this mani on thursday tho'....it didnt turn out as good as i could've because i was in a hurry to get in bed, but i still love it. I didnt take pictures that night so you can clearly see some wear already. :(

Que semana! He estado un poco ausente por las horas que he estado trabajando, levantarse a las 4am y regresar a la casa a las 9pm es muy agotador. Como quiera el jueves me las arregle para hacer este mani....no me quedo como hubiera querido porque estaba muy apurada en irme a dormir, pero la verdad es que me ha gustado mucho. No tome fotos de inmediato esa noche, asi que se puede ver que en las puntas hace falta esmalte. :(

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya - Caitlin (2coats/capas)
China Glaze - For Audrey (2coats/capas)
Color Club - Grovve Thang (tips)
KSNP - Black pearl
KSNP - White
Image plate - M73
Seche Vite - QD Base Coat



I took the tape off too soon on my pinky finger... :( ruined it.





I love it, What you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...