01 09 10

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zoya - Gigi

Just wanted to show you guys this beautiful color, i wasn't able to get a good picture of this color. It is a nude, light pinkish color with silver micro glitter. Its so cute, i love it because it gives a clean and fresh look to my hands.

Queria compartir con ustedes este bonito color, no pude tomar una buena foto de este color. Es un color piel, medio rosadito con escarchita plateada. Esta hermoso, i lo que mas me gusta es que le da una apariencia limpia y fresca a mis manos. 

Zoya - Gigi
3coats/capas















1 comment:

  1. A mi me gusta, perfecto para ver a una peli con el novio. Muy bien, chulas.

    Bezaso.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...