01 09 10

Monday, May 30, 2011

Zoya - Dove with some extra something

What I really wanted was to achieve a Ruffian Manicure but obviously im not that good, i got to practice a lot more! So i added some tips and crackle hearts.

Lo que enrealidad queria hacer era un Ruffian Manicure pero obviamente no soy buena para eso, tengo que practicar muchisimo mas! Lo que hice fue que le añadi las puntas con revvolution y unos corazones con esmalte crackle.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Natil Base Coat
Color Club - Revvolution
China Glaze - Broken Hearted
China Glaze - Hard Candy
China Glaze - Fault Line
OPI - Black Shatter
Zoya - Dove
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat















3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...