01 09 10

Thursday, May 26, 2011

100 POST!!!!! OPI - Too Hot Pink To Hold' Em (Late Pink Wednesday)

Ladies,
I have reach to 100 posts! Wow....I never thought i would. This might be a small milestone for many but for me is hugeee, since i never thought blogging about nails would be my thing, now is one of my favorite hobbies. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it! 


He llegado a mi entrada no. 100! Wow...Nunca pense que lo haria. Para muchas esta sera una pequeña meta pero para mi es enormee, nunca pense que escribir entradas sobre uñas y esmaltes seria lo mio, ahora es uno de mis pasatiempos favoritos. Gracias por leerme, lo aprecio mucho!


This was my Pink Wednesday Manicure, even though I'm posting a day behind. I had to work late yesterday and was too tired to do much. I love this color but for my toes, not so much for my hands. I think it looks weird on me... :S  


Este es mi manicure de Pink Wednesdays, aunque mi entrada ha llegado un dia atrazado. Tuve que trabajar hasta tarde y llegue muy cansada anoche. Me encanta este color pero en mis pies, no en mis manos. Pienso que se me ve medio extrano... :S


What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Too Hot Pink to Hold' Em (2coats/capas)
KSNP - Black Pearl
Fauxnad Plate
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

Sunlight





2 comments:

  1. Que linda!
    Yo voy a llegar a los 400 posts y no em lo creo, ya casi cumplo un año con el blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...