01 09 10

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nail Art - Checkered Manicure Gone Wrong

Just wanted to share my disaster nail art with you guys.. I think the colors didnt work and as you can see I do not have steady hands. Lol No free-hand manicures for me...

Solo queria compartir con ustedes este diseƱo medio desastrozo.. Pienso que los colores no combinaron muy bien y como pueden ver no tengo buen pulso. Lol

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up (2coats/capas)
Nail Art - Black
Color Club - Worth the Risquee
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

Looked like a Halloween Manicure for a second.



I must say that i do love the Glitter.

1 comment:

  1. ... but the idea was great! I think you have only to try again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...