01 09 10

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My First "Zoya" - Caitlin

This is my first Zoya nail polish!!!. I was very excited I got it for free along with Dove when i bought Zoya - Gigi. They are all beautiful colors but I decided to swatch this Caitlin first. I didnt take pictures right away so you could see some wear already.

Este es mi primer esmalte Zoya!!!. Me emocione cuando recibi este esmalte porque fue gratis igual que Zoya - Dove, al comprar Zoya - Gigi. Son colores hermosos todos pero decidi enseƱarles Caitlin primero. No tome fotos de inmediato asi que en las fotos se puede ver un poco desgastado en las esquinas.

Here It is:
Aqui les dejo:
Zoya - Caitlin






2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...