01 09 10

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A layered mani...Picture Heavy

Hello friends,

I completely love this mani, my favorite part of it is how cute OPI - Wing it! looks over Color Club - Grovve Thang, the glittery looks just awesome! Blue, Red and Pink Glitter, to die for.

Estoy enamorada de este mani, mi parte favorita es como se ve OPI - Wing It! sobre Color Club - Grovve Thang, la escarchita se ve hermosisima! Escarcha Azul, Roja y Rosada, esta de muerte lenta.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Grovve Thang (2coats/capas)
OPI - Wing It! (1coat)
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
















3 comments:

  1. Me encanta!
    Espero que hayas pasado un buen dia de las madres!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! :) La pase descansando Carol, ya me hacia algo de falta. I hope you had an awesome mother's day too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...