01 09 10

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

Carolina from Colores de Carol nominated me for this Award, thank YOU so sO much.
 Now I'm supposed to share with you 10 facts about myself and pass the award along to 10 other bloggers.

10 Facts About ME:
1.   I hate cake, but love cheesecake.  
2.   My favorite color is PURPLE.
3.   I'm Panamanian.
4.   I love love love Dark Chocolate. 
5.   I'm a Virgo, dont really know what that means.
6.   I love animals.
7.   I love Coffe with lots of cream.
8.   I dont like sports much.
9.   I have a soon to be 5 year old Son (Nathan)
10. I'm really shy.
I present this Award to the following amazing blogs that I follow:
The Nail Polish Blog: The Nailphile -  http://thenailphile.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! i've just done the same one a few posts ago so i won't post it again, but thank you!
    following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww gracias! en un rato lo pongo =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...