01 09 10

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Color Club - Wild Orchid

To all the wonderful mommies out there I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day!!! – We all cook,clean,bathe,teach,rub,and love. We've cried, fought, prayed, ran, and screamed. Our kids smile, laugh, breaths,sleeps, listens (sometimes not so much), talk, kiss, hugs, and say “I love you”.We provide strength, love, hope, friendship and encouragement for each other. They are our breath, life, love, our all, the reason for our existence,the reason we achieve, why we go on.

Hope you guys dont get grossed out for my naked nails pics...they are kinda yellowish. I filed them down a little bit, since i had 3 broken nails this past week.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Wild Orchid (2coats/capas)
Color Club - Worth the Risquee
Image Plate - M56

Right Hand - Naked Nails

Left Hand - Naked Nails (Broken Nails)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...