01 09 10

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Color Club & Konad

So I had an accident this week at work and my nail on my middle finger broke all the way. It was so sad and it hurt really bad too. It look so uggly i had to cut my nails down, so so short.

Durante la semana en el trabajo tuve un pequeño accidente y me quebre la uña del dedo corazon del todo. Me dolio mucho y me dio mucho tristeza verla tan cortita. Se veian tan feas mis uñas, que decidi cortarmelas, muy cortas.

So sad...right? What a shame.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Color Club - Revvolutio (2coats)
Color Club - Worth the Risquee
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat
Image Plate - M57
Short Nails!
Shortest I had my nails in months!

:( it still looks really bad.


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I'm sorry...
    Yo se lo que se siente cuando pasa eso. Te quedaron lindas de todas maneras.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...