01 09 10

Monday, April 11, 2011

What is in my purse right now...

I copied this idea from Aradia's .  I didnt have everything i usually take with me because I had just change purses out. I left out a couple of things but here is what i take with me no matter what.

Le copie esta idea a Aradia's . No tenia todo lo que usualmente tengo en mi bolso porque cambie de cartera. Deje unas cuantas cosas por fuera pero lo que tengo aqui es lo que siempre llevo sin importar donde vaya.


1- My coin purse. I also stuff receipts that i need to keep in there./Monedero, tambien guardo recibos.
2- My black perfect size bag./My bolso negro, del tamaño perfecto para mi.
3- My set of Keys/Mis llaves.
4- Kabuki brush & my favorite set of Brushes./Mis brochas favoritas.
5- Favorite Eye Shadow - Blush set from Mark, Black Eye shadow & glittery blush./Set de sombras y blush favorito de Mark, sombras negras y un blush extra con escarchitas.
6- Small Make up bag - Sharpener, different color eye liners, mascaras and other just in case others./Pequeña bolsa de maquillaje - saca puntas, delineadores de colores y otras cositas por si acaso.
7- Bobby Pins & Hair ties. (Never know when u are going to need them)/Accesorios para el cabello. (nunca sabes cuando los necesitaras)
8- My wallet, this is my favorite./ Mi wallet favorito.
9- Purple mascara, sonia k. purple eye liner, bronzer, victoria secret lip gloss and neutrogena lip balm./Mascara Morada, Delineador Morado de Sonia K., Bronceador, Lip gloss de Victoria S y un balsamo para los labios de Neutrogena.


Til Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...