01 09 10

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trip to Ross - Goodies

I went to Ross yesterday and found a big variety of nail polish sets; they had elf, color club, wet and wild and other brands. I got this babies, i wish i could have bought more sets but i was really out of time and didnt have time to look. I have been wanting Soft as Cashmere and Ready to Royal for a while so as soon as i seen it i had to get it. I will be going back to look again i hope they still have a big variety when i do go back. I know this was a Fall Collection but that doesnt matter to a polish junkie like me....i just want to wear 'em. lol plus I love Color Club!

Ayer fui a Ross y encontre gran variedad de esmaltes tenian elf, color club, wet and wild y otras marcas. Yo compre estos bebes, quisiera haber comprado mas pero enrealidad no tenia mucho tiempo y no alcance a mirar muy bien. Hace muchisimo tiempo que queria Soft as Cashmere y Ready to Royal  y apenas lo vi tuve que comprar este set. Definitivamente regresare de nuevo a ver que mas tienen. Se que esta coleccion de Color Club era para el invierno pero eso no le importa a una adicta a los esmaltes como yo...solo me los quiero poner. lol Ademas amo Color Club!

Color Club -  Untamed Luxury Diamond 7/Pack for & No Brand - Nail Art Fine Tip Nail Design Set for

Pretty In Platinum - Wild Orchid - Positvely Posh - Soft As Cashmere
Nothing By Truffle - Jewel Of A Girl - Ready To Royal
These are the other nail art - no brand polishes. I dont have very high hopes for them since they were so cheap and dont look like they will be too good, i will take that chance and will provide an update for you guys.

Estos son los otros esmaltes nail art - sin nombre. No tengo mucha esperanzas con estos esmaltes como estaban tan baratos y ademas no parecieran de muy buena calidad. Me tomare ese riesgo y les dejare saber en cuanto los ponga a prueba.

'Till next time,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...