01 09 10

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sour Grapes...or Sweet.

So, I ran out of Seche Vite top coat and i decided not to do any stamping or designs until i got my new bottle. So sad....but im back.

Se me acabo mi botella de Seche Vite y decidi no hacer ningun diseño ni nada hasta tener mi botella nueva....

Last week i sported a very dull mani...
La semana pasada tenia este mani un poco aburrido....

China Glaze - Moonlight (3coats/capas)

Ring finger - ChG -  Fault Line Crackle over Moonlight
Grapes: OPI - Cucko for this color & Konad - Violet Pearl

Index Finger: Just base coat & 1 coat of Sally Hansen - Disco ball

 Chao!

3 comments:

  1. Te quedaron super lindas.
    Que largas y hermosas lucen tus uñas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Carol! :) @Aradia ni tanto se me quebro una en la mano izquierda el viernes...pero me da dolor cortarmelas...se que ustedes deben conocer ese dolor... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...