01 09 10

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finger Paint, Color Club Konadicure #fail

First of all i must say that im not into light or very shiny colors but i think i am going to get on the mood this spring and go for some pastel colors...wish me luck. So, even tho' this doesnt look that bad from far away, im definetely not happy how it turned out....the stamping color i used for the flowery desing didnt turn out to stamp so well but once started i just wanted to get it over with, no time to re-do. I must say i need to practice my stamping skills a little more. lol

Primero que todo debo decir que no me gustan los colores claros, ni tampoco los colores fuertes pero creo que esta primavera quiero utilizar colores pastelitos a ver que tal...desenme suerte. Bueno, este diseño no se ve tan mal de lejitos, pero definitivamente no estoy muy contenta de como quedo....el color que use para las florecitas no era muy bueno para estampar pero una vez que empeze solo queria terminar, no tenia mucho tiempo para empezar de nuevo. Debo decir que necesito practicar un poco mas en mis habilidades "Konad". lol

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Finger Paint - Did you Ast-her out? (2coats/capas)
Color Club - With Abandon
Color Club - Revvvolution
Image Plate - M73 (Konad)





3 comments:

  1. Te quedaron muy lindas.
    Como dices, con estas cosas solo queda practicar mucho (excusas para pintarnos las uñas todos los dias)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja Gracias Carolina...definitivamente estoy de acuerdo contigo. Es la mejor excusa. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...