01 09 10

Thursday, April 7, 2011

ChG Crackle + For Audrey

Here is the mani i just finished up, hope you guys like it. I tried applying the crackle polish in different directions to get  different effect on each nail. Doesnt it look cute?
Aqui esta el mani que acabo de terminar, espero les agrade. Aplique el esmalte crackle en diferentes direcciones para que cada uña tuviera un efecto diferente. Bonito no?

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
China Glaze - For Audrey (2coats/capas)
China Glaze (Crackle) - Broken Hearted
Seche Vite - QD Top Coat

China Glaze - For Audrey (Pre-Cleanup)





2 comments:

  1. Me encantan los efectos que se pueden hacer con el crackle.
    For Audrey es uno de mis favoritos de todos los tiempos.
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...