01 09 10

Monday, March 21, 2011

Elf - Dark Navy & Konad

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
Elf - Dark Navy (2coats/capas)
Color Club - Worth the Risquee (stamping)
Image Plate - M57

I just dont get tired of Color Club - Worth the Risquee, beautiful holo! And sorry for the messy fingers, didnt clean up until later....Oops!
Yo no me aburro de Color Club - Worth the Risquee, es un hermoso color holografico! Y disculpen por no limpiar, no limpie el exceso hasta despes....Oops!




1 comment:

  1. Me encantan tus uñas!
    Ese platillo de Konad, es mi favorito.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...