01 09 10

Sunday, February 13, 2011

OPI Shatter is finally mine!!

So, I know that OPI - Black Shatter is pretty much burnt out by now; everyone is blogging about it, there is pictures and videos all over the internet and mine are not the best. But I wanted to share this pictures of the mani i have now just because im really excited that i finally got my shatter polish. I looked all over the internet, they were sold out; tried different stores and sold out too. I was lucky to get it today at Ulta, i had to buy it in a set with OPI - Simply Smash-ing! since they were sold out of the Black Shatter by itself.

Ya se que OPI - Black Shatter esta un poco repetido; todo mundo esta deja entradas en sus blogs sobre este esmalte, hay fotos y videos en muchos sitios de internet y las mias no son las mejores. Pero queria compartir las fotos de el mani que tengo ahora mismo porque estoy muy entusiasmada que al fin pude conseguir el mio. Busque en muchos sitios de internet para comprarlo, pero no tenian disponibles; trate muchas tiendas y tampoco lo tenian. Tuve la suerte el dia de hoy que en la tienda Ulta lo tenian, lo tuve que compra en un set que traia OPI - Simply Smash-ing! porque el esmalte Black shatter por si solo ya estaba agotado.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Extravagance (2coats/2capas)
OPI - Black Shatter (1 coat)
Nail Art Sprinkles - Hologram Stars (gold)
Seche Vite - Top Coat



right hand

left hand

left hand

right hand

 Chao!

3 comments:

  1. I just bought Extravagance today and can't wait to try it with the Shatter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasmin, extravagance is a beautiful color!!! One of my favorites. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...