01 09 10

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Shatter Swatch

Today I'm swatching a polish from the new OPI - Texas Collection, Austin-tatious Turquoise. I personally love the color, application was easy; the only issue i had was that it was to sheer. I had to use 4 coats of it, to make it look like i wanted. Other than that, i love this color, and the shatter makes it that much better.

Hoy les estare mostrando un esmalte nuevo de La Coleccion Texas de OPI, Austin-tatious Turquoise. Personalmente me fascino el color, la aplicacion fue buena; el unico problema que tuve con este color es que es muy transparente. Use 4 capas de este color para que se viera como yo queria.  Pero sin contar esto, el color es hermoso y me fascina, y bueno con el Black Shatter arriba se ve muchisimo mejor.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Austin-tatious Turquoise (4coats/4capas)
OPI - Black Shatter (1coat)
Seche Vite - Top Coat QD









Chao!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought that turquoise yesterday! I can't wait to try it with the shatter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...