01 09 10

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pink Cheetah & Holo Bow

So I have yet another mani to share with you guys. Very simple, cheetah print with a little cute bow to top it off. The Konad full nail plate designs are a tad smaller than they should be for my nails, so I decide to double stamp to make it help some. Overall, I love it. I also had someone asked me if I use and top coat, the answer is yes...and I'm adding them from now on to my used things list. Never thought of adding it before.

Aqui les traigo otro manicure para compartir. Muy sencillo, diseño de cheetah y un pequeño lazo para terminar. Las placas de Konad son un poco pequeñas para mis uñas, asi que decidi estamparlas dos veces para ayudar un poco. En general, me gusto mucho este mani. Alguien me pregunto que si uso base y top coat (capa final) cuando hago mis manis, y la respuesta es si.....de ahora en adelante añadire estos componentes a mi lista de cosas que uso. Nunca se me ocurrio agregarlas antes.

What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
New York Color - Plaza Plumberry (2coats/capas)
Revlon - Pink Freeze (cheetah print)
Color Club - Worth the Risquee (bow/lazo)
2 Round Rhinestone (silver)
Image Plate - m56 &m57
Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat


I apologize for the mess, I had to run.

Sorry, my hands are a mess; winter is not doing any good to my hands.


 Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...