01 09 10

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Konad manicure

I have been away for a while, I have my family with me right now; they came to visit from Panama. So I'm making sure to spend all my time with them. The stamping is not that great, but I love it. The purple is almost blueish but looks really pretty.

He estado fuera por un tiempo, tengo a mi familia conmigo ahora mismo; ellos vinieron a visitar desde Panama. Asi que he estado pasando todo mi tiempo con ellos. El estampado no es muy bueno, pero me gusto. El morado is como azulado y se ve muy bonito.

What I used:
Lo que use:
Color Club - Worth the Risque
New York Color - Purple Pizzazz
Image Plate - M563









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...