01 09 10

Monday, January 10, 2011

China Glaze - Peppermint Cuticle Oil

This weekend I got this mini China Glaze - Peppermint Cuticle Oil is the first cuticle oil I have used so far. I realized that my hands need a little more grooming, they are a hot mess. 
Este fin de semana consegui este mini China Glaze - Aceite para la cuticula de sabor a menta. Me di cuenta que mis manos necesitaban un poco mas de cuidado, pobres estaban mas descuidadas.

The smell is not super sweet, I was afraid it was going to be to sweet to handle, but its actually not bad at all. I put it on and rubbed it in. I will have an update as soon as I see results. 
El olor del aceite no es demasiado dulce, yo temia que iba a hacer nuy dulce para mi, pero enrealidad no esta nada mal. Me lo puse en las cuticulas y lo masaje. Ya les comentare sobre los resultados. 

I bought it at Sallyes Beauty Supplies, it was on sale and I couldn't help it I had to buy it. 
Lo compre en Sally Beauty Supplies estaba rebajado, asi que no pude evitarlo y lo compre. 

Chao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...