01 09 10

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OPI - Show It or Glow It (Layered)

OPI - Show It or Glow It layered with Color Club Groove Thang. (1 coat each) I love the glitters, mostly purple and silver, but lots of other colors too. Nothing too special this week, work is really heavy right now.

OPI - Show It or Glow It con una capa de Color Club Groove Thang como base. (1capa de cada uno) Me gustaron mucho las escarchas, mayormente moradas y plateadas; pero tambien tiene muchos otros colores. Nada especial esta semana, el trabajo me tiene ocupadisima.







Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...