01 09 10

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holographic Awesomeness!

Another long week!!! I can't wait for it to be over, but meanwhile I got another mani to share with you guys. This weeks mani is nothing new, nothing that you guys have never seen before. But here it is my version of 2 of some of the best polishes I own ft. Konad. Hope you guys like it as much as I do. Too bad my camara wasnt able to get the holo...

Otra semana larga mas!!! No puedo esperar casi para que llegue el Viernes, pero por mientras aqui les traigo otro mani para compartir con ustedes. El mani de esta semana no es nada que no hayan visto anteriormente, nada nuevo. Aqui esta mi version de 2 de los mejores esmaltes que tengo en mi coleccion y Konad. Espero les guste tanto como a mi. Triste que mi camara no pudo reflejar la belleza del holo en el esmalte en estas fotos..

What I used:
Lo que use:
Color Club - Revvolution (2coats/2capas)
Color Club - Worth the Risque (stamping)
Image Plate - Konad M60








pre-cleanup
Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...