01 09 10

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Nail Art

Even though I tried my hardest to make the lines straight I didnt get that result lol. The stamping wasnt really good either, but here you go! My Christmas mani. I apologize for not posting anything in a while, I have been very busy. My dad is in town from Panama and since I dont get to see him very often I have put the nail art aside to do fun things together and spend some quality time with him. My husband, my son and I are really enjoying his company. Specially my son, he lovesssss my dad!

Con todo y que trate de hacer las lineas rectas, no lo logre. lol El estampado tampoco quedo muy bien, pero aqui esta mi mani de Navidad!. Lo siento por no haber posteado nada en un tiempo, he estado muy ocupada. Mi papa esta con nosotros, llego desde Panama y como no lo veo muy a menudo, decidi poner mis diseños de uñas a un lado para pasar tiempo valioso con el. Mi esposo, mi hijo y yo estamos disfrutando mucho de su compañia. Especialmente mi hijo, el amaaaaaa a mi papa!

I now introduce you to my son Nathan and the greatest dad ever!!! (MINE)
Ahora les presento a mi hijo Nathan y a el mejor papa del mundo!!! (El MIO)



What I used:
Lo que use:
OPI - I'm not really a waitress
OPI - Cuckoo for this colorFinger Paints - Key to my Heart
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Konad Special Nail Polish - Black Pearl
Image Plate - M57 (konad) Butterfly (fauxnad)







Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...