01 09 10

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Before the year ends...

So, before the year ends I have one last request. I WANT POPPY!!!! :) Oops...I got a little too excited. Let me be very clear, I am not a perfume fan...I do own SEVERAL perfumes, 1 or 2 favorites, but I had never smelled anything so Yummy EVER!! I dont think this perfume is for everyone, it smells very sweet/fruity/floral....I absolutely love it and will own one pretty soon...

Antes de que termine el año tengo un ultimo pedido. YO QUIERO POPPY!!!! :) Oops...Creo que me emocione un poco. Quiero aclarar, no soy una fan de perfumes...Si soy dueña de VARIOS perfumes, 1 o 2 que me gustan mucho, pero NUNCA habia olido algo tannnn Yummy!! No creo que este perfume sea del agrado de todos, huele dulce/a frutas/ floral...A mi me fascino y tendre uno muy pronto....

Coach launched Poppy, a new fragrance for women, in July. The name is borrowed from the Coach Poppy fashion line, and it was the first Coach fragrance to be launched directly in department stores.
Poppy is a fruity floral with notes of cucumber flower, mandarin, freesia, jasmine, water lily, gardenia, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow.

Coach lanzo Poppy, una fragancia nueva para mujer, en Julio. El nombre fue prestado de la linea de moda Poppy, y fue la primera fragancia de Coach lanzada directamente en tiendas departamentales. Poppy is una fragancia de frutas, floral notas de flor de pepino, mandarina, fresia, jazmin, nenufar, gardenia, crema catalana, cedro, sandal, vainilla y malvas.


Obviously this fragance has been out for quite a while, I just happened to be reading Sundays newspaper and saw this very catchy bottle popping out of one of the flyers on the paper....the little ad had the "smell me" strip....and yeah the rest is pretty much history. I want it...hint  hint babe!

Obviamente esta fragancia ha estado en el mercado por un tiempo. El domingo estaba leyendo el periodico y vi esta botella muy llamativa a mi ojo saliendose de un folleto en el periodico....el pequeño anuncio tenia la cintita con una muestra de la fragancia....y si el resto es historia como veran. La quiero...una indirecta para mi bebe! lol

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...