01 09 10

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Water Marbling Fail

I tried to do some water marbling this weekend, and it definetely didnt come out right at all...I dont know if it was the polish or if it was just me not doing it right. I'm leaving you a couple of pictures of it tho. I still wanted to share my failed attempt. lol

Este fin de semana trate de hacer un diseƱo de marbling y la verdad es que no salio bien para nada....Nose si fue el esmalte o si no lo estaba haciendo correctamente. De cualquier modo aqui les dejo unas fotos. Como quiera quize compartir my fallido intento con ustedes.




Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...