01 09 10

Thursday, November 4, 2010

OPI - The Show Must Go On (My No.1 fav right now)

I'm an OPI fan, maybe you guys have already figure that one out without my help. This nail polish in particular has me drooling over it...the way it sparkles, the way it looks like a different color at different angles, it is just too much for my heart to take....I just love it!

Soy fan de OPI, quizas ya lo han notado sin mi ayuda. Este esmalte de uñas en particular me tiene babeando....la manera en la que brillan las escarchitas, la manera en la que cambia de color al mover tu mano en diferentes posiciones, es definitivamente mucho para mi corazon jajaja... Me fascina!

What I love the most is that sometimes its looks orange, red or pink. Depends on how the light hits.

Lo que mas me gusta es que a veces se mira naranja, rojo o riosado. Depende de como le pegue la luz.

Here are the pictures!
Aqui estan las fotos!

I hope you like it as much as I do!
Espero que les guste tanto como a mi!

OPI - The Show Must Go On


They look a little orange here






On this picture you can really see the pink, orange and red.

So what do you think?
Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...