01 09 10

Thursday, November 18, 2010

OPI - My Private Jet - Konad (updated)

After a very bad night, (my son and I were really sick) I took my time to do a little konad and to try another OPI color. Hope you guys like it! My Private Jet is really cute, it just sparkles everytime the light hits it.

Despues de una mala noche, (mi hijo y yo estabamos un poquito enfermos) me tome mi tiempo hoy en hacer unos pequeños diseños con konad y tambien utilizando un color nuevo (para mi) de OPI. Espero les guste! My Private Jet es un color muy bonito, brilla mucho cada vez que le pega la luz.

What I used:
Lo que utilize:
OPI - My Private Jet
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Image Plate - M60

My Private Jet

With Flash/trying to get the glitter effect.
So I got bored of just having one my ring finger stamped and not the rest....I couldnt helped it...here is what I did I went for something crazy, after all I'm taking it off soon.

Bueno, me aburri de solo tener mi dedo anular con diseño y no los demas....No me aguante...Y aqui esta lo que hize, despues de todo ya pronto me voy a quitar este color.


I know the design is all croocked...lol

Bad stamping skills lol....just in a hurry and bored.

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...