01 09 10

Monday, November 22, 2010

Going for something out there...

Ugh....I'm so annoyed...my previous post got deleted accidentally. So here it goes again....
Ugh...estoy molesta...el post anterior fue borrado accidentalmente. Por lo mismo, aqui va de nuevo.

Like I said before, I have been fascinated with dark polish here lately. But today I have decided to go spark it up with something more out there.....hope you guys like it...and sorry for re-posting this. 


Como dije anteriormente, he estado fascinada con los colores oscuros ultimamente. Hoy decidi cambiar un poquito y opte por este color un poco mas llamativo....espero les guste....y disculpen por volver a publicar esto.

What I used:
Lo que use:
Revlon - Pink Freeze
Konad Special Nail Polish - Black Pearl
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Image Plate - M56 & another plate (from ebay)


with flash



Chao! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, very cute manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol... hope u have an awesome Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...