01 09 10

Monday, November 15, 2010

Color Club - Worth the Risque & Konad

I must say that I love full nail designs, but I'm awful at it!... Worth the Risque is beautiful, I wasn't able to catch it con camera how sparkly and awesome it is. I honestly didnt like it by itself, that is why I added the fishnet design. Which didnt quite ended up looking like it was supposed to...but there you have it.

Tengo que decir que me fascinan los diseños de uña completa, pero la verdad es que no soy muy buena....El esmalte "Worth the Risque" esta hermoso, no puedo lograr capturar con la camara lo bonito de este color. Honestamente no me gusto el esmalte solo, creo que no me queda con mi color de piel. Por lo mismo decidi agregarle el diseño de malla (fishnet). El cual no me quedo como deberia de ser...pero alli lo tienen!









Chao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...