01 09 10

Monday, November 15, 2010

Color Club - Revvolution

I was very excited about getting this color. And its finally mine!!! Color Club - Revvolution its everything I was expecting! Totally love it, I can tell is going to be used up really fast....or maybe not, at the rate im going lol *sigh* my polish collection is quickly growing at an alarming speed. haha

Estaba nuy emocionada en recibir este color por correo. Y porfin es mio!! Color Club - "Revvolution" es todo lo que estaba esperando! Me encanta, creo que lo voy a usar todo muy rapido...o quizas no, al ritmo que voy no creo *suspiro*, mi coleccion de esmaltes de uƱas esta creciendo a una velocidad alarmante. jajaja


Beauty!!! I think I'm In Love








Chao! til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...