01 09 10

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some more Halloween Designs

I have worked on my aunts, my mom's and my own nails this past weeks. Getting everyone ready to show some halloween spirit. Like i said before, im no professional so excuse the mess and the lack of perfection lol. Hope you guys enjoy these manis.

My Mom's

Took the picture a little late, she had already chipped it.

My Aunt's

What I used:
OPI - Cucko for this color (1coat)
Konad Special Nail polish - White
Plate - M13

My Own mani

What I used:
OPI - Tease-y Does It (2Coats)
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Top Coat - Seche Vite *
(*never mentioned before, but it what i used on every mani)

Beautiful color, just by itself.


Right hand, always better than the left, LOL
 
Left hand, i went for a little different on a few things.



This was just a test trial....what you guys think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...