01 09 10

Sunday, September 26, 2010

OPI - Wing It & Konad



So after a 5 days of waiting to remove my other polish... have manage to put this mani together. Nothing too hard but I guess the color says it all 
What i used??? 
OPI - Wing It (3 coats), 
Konad Special Nail Polish - Gold Black Pearl, 
Image Plate - M60

Wing It was a little of a let down for me...i expected it to less sheer like all other OPI colors I ever had. But not a big deal since the beautiful micro glitter speaks for itself; purple blue and pinkish. The color I expected to be less pink and more orangy but ok I guess; at times you can see the orange on it. 
Definitely better on the bottle I must say....but I would still buy it all over again. I'm just not Pink fan. 

BTW, sorry for the mess...pre-clean up picture.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

1 comment:

  1. hello, te nomine en un jueguito de mi blog
    http://aradia13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...