01 09 10

Monday, October 18, 2010

Office Mani - A little Halloween Twist

This is the mani I am sporting this week. My husband agreed that I have to give it a break  with the konadicures. Even though that my konadicures are not as creative and eye catching as other that I have seen on some awesome blogs around the web.
Este es el mani que tengo esta semana. Mi esposo estuvo de acuerdo conmigo de que era hora de darle un descanso a mis konadicures. Ya se que mis konadicures no son tan creativos y/o llamativos como los de otros blogs que hay en la internet, pero para mi son un poco llamativos.

What I used:
Lo que use:
China Glaze - MoonLight (3coats/capas)
Konad Special Polish - Black Pearl
N.Y.C - Times Square Tangerine Creme

What I did:
Lo que hize:
I polished my nails with Moonlight. After it dried off; I stamped my ring finger with Times Square Tangerine Creme using plate M56. Once that was dried I used M13 to add he little halloween designs to my nail.
Me pinte las uñas con Moonlight. Deje que se secara y luego utilize Times Square Tangerine Creme para estampar mis dedos anular usando la placa M56. Una vez terminado agrege un par de diseños usando la placa M13 para darle emoción.

What I like about this mani is that is simple, not to eye catching but still shows my fun side.
Lo que me encanta de este mani es que es simple, no muy llamativo pero todavia refleja mi lado divertido.




Chao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...