01 09 10

Monday, October 18, 2010

China Glaze - Zombie Zest & Konad (Halloween)

Good evening readers,
Buenas Noches lectores,

I have been a little lost lately. I have been extremely busy. My husband and I recently celebrated our 5th year anniversary, so life is pretty sweet right about now.
He estado perdida ultimamente. He estado extremandamente ocupada. Mi esposo y yo celebramos nuestro 5to aniversario de casados recientemente, asi que la vida en esto momentos es muy dulce.

I have a couple of pictures of my latest mani.
Aqui les dejo unas cuantas fotos de mi mas reciente mani.

What I used:
Lo que use:
China Glaze - Zombie Zest (2 coats/capas)
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Plate - M13 (Placa)

The pictures don't show it but this color is a mossy green shade with gold flecks of micro glitter! It does look more goldish. Ididnt think I was going to like this color, just bought it to try it. But I got to say that I absolutely love it.
Las fotos no lo muestran pero este color es como medio verdoso con escarchita dorada!! El color en si se ve mas dorado que otra cosa. No pense que este color me gustaria tanto, lo compre nada mas para probarlo y a ver que me parecia. Pero tengo que decir, que me enamore de este color!



Chao!!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like golden in the pic, not green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marissa!! i know en persona se ve medio verdoso, pero me gusta mas que se vea dorado.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...