01 09 10

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Purple checkered/plaid design....

What I used:
China Glaze - Tempest (3 coats)
Konad Special Nail Polish: White
Image Plate: Konad - M60

I absolutely loved Konad, all their plates are awesome...well at least the ones that I have tried; the only complaint that I have so far is that the full nail designs are way to little for ladies that have long nails. My nails I would say are average length, not short; not too long...but I still have issues with the full nail design. Just look at the picture I have attached. It still gorgeous but when you look up close you can see the flaws. Next time I will try starting lower on the nail and adding a little flower or something at the top.


I sported this mani for my birthday.
Until next time,

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...