01 09 10

Friday, September 3, 2010

First Time Blogger here!

Hello readers! 


Well, right about now I don't have any readers, but I hope to get some! I must start by saying that I'm very excited to start my own blog. I have been reading a couple here and there and that has inspired me to start one of my own. 

First things first, I want to apologize if I'm not making sense, if grammar is bad and for those future "huh?" moments to come; since my English is not perfect. I know that I will be murdering the English language at some point. LOL I was born and raise in Panama City, Panama. Gorgeous little country, big for the "Panama Canal" and other many things.  

I have decided to start my own nail polish, konad, fauxnad fails, etc etc etc blog. I was never into YouTube so, I didn't know what I was missing until my husband show me a video of a very very cool nail design. (Yes my husband!! I don't know until this date why was he watching a nail tutorial, probably looking for a way to make me like youtube.) - I thought to myself, I would never be able to do something like that with my nails and just dismissed any idea or dream of ever having cool nails.
Next day I wake up and I was totally back on youtube watching more cool acrylic design on nails and I came accross KONAD! and I saw heaven open, it was like a hole tore open in the air and I saw a glory light! lol I'm in love what can I say! 
 Picture of my first ever try at fauxnad. Very sloppy I must say and I still haven't got better ha-ha! I love purple by the way, its my favorite color ever. 



I will be adding some pictures of some fauxnad attempts and hopefully I will get good at this stamping hobby, Sorry for the picture, I know is blurry and it doesn't have a very good quality, it was taken with my phone.

TTYL 
Luv,
Lyds




Plate - Essence Stampy Kit
Polish: Purple Pulse by Sally Hansen 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...