01 09 10

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fauxnad Fails - Personal Success

Hey there! It's me again! 


Like I said in my previous post I have found a new love and it is stamping my nails. I saw a Konad tutorial and completely fell in love with the technique. I was a little skeptical about buying the Konad stamper/scraper, polishes and other accessories because I wanted to make sure it will work before I went and spend lots of money on something that could possible disappoint me. In my quest to determine if it was worth it or not, I bought the Essence Stampy Kit from Ulta along with a sally hansen fast drying polish (someone recommended it on a blog for stamping) and gave it a shot. TOTALLY loved it! 


I realize then that It was probably a good investment and I bought me some more plates from ebay, not konad but still was happy with my plates. I ordered all my plates from a seller named Trendservices. I can't complain, customer service was excellent and my item was in great shape once I got it. I have been using those plates for a couple of weeks now. 


I'm probably taking it too far right now, yes; I'm changing the color and design on my nails maybe once or twice a week. *Blush* It's just that is sooo much fun and why not? It keeps my mind away from the drama and the headaches from the everyday life.


Here are some of the designs I have been putting together, I know they are not great; some of them are smeared, missing a little piece, etc. I have tried covering one stamp that was bad with another one on top, I mean I have been practicing. With that been said, I can see the flaws and probably so do you; but my co-workers can't and that's what I love about it! I have got sooo many compliments on my nails! Thank God for Stamping!

Polish: Purple Pulse - Sally Hansen
Plate - Essence Stampy Plate 
Polish: Balance - Sally Hansen
Plate - B51 
Polish: Cuckoo for this Color - OPI
Plate - B79 
Polish: Underwater - Essence
Plates - B81 and B58 
Polish: Balance - Sally Hansen
Plate - B37 
Polish: Black Diamond - China Glaze
Plate - B29 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...