01 09 10

Friday, September 17, 2010

Early B-Day Presents!!!!! Yay!

Good Afternoon Readers,


Even though that I told my husband that I didn't wanted anything for my birthday he was the always impulsive guy he is and went and got me one of the many things that I've been wanting for the longest; a laptop! Yeah and I'm blogging from it! Yay! I know this doesn't have anything to do with nails but I just wanted to share my excitement. My birthday is on the 22nd, so this present was definitely not expected so soon. I knew he was planning something crazy like always but i never thought it was going to be days before my b-day. I guess he brought something new to the craziness tradition; expect the unexpected ANYTIME!.

I love my Brandon so so much. thank you for always been there for me and spoiling me like crazy. You have created TWO monsters, Nathan and me. lol

Till next time,
Lyds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...